Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To process your return, please email us with the following details:
- Full Name.
- Original invoice number displayed on the confirmation email.
- Reason for return.
- Any relevant photos.
- Contact details.
What items are returnable?
- Faulty or damaged.
- Significantly different to what is described in the item description.
- The customer no longer wants or has brought the wrong product*.
- I want to exchange for an alternative flavour, colour or size* Additional postage charges apply**.
Requirements to be eligible for a return
- Return claims must be made within 30 days.
- Returns must be received within 14 days of lodging a claim.
- Items must be unopened and unused in original sealed and undamaged packaging.
- Item must be returned with any promotional material supplied as part of purchase.
- Provide Proof of Purchase.
* Returns due to change of mind / exchange are returned to us at your own expense.
** Postage charges for exchange will be calculated at the actual postage costs regardless of flat rate shipping for original purchase. Please check postage costs before returning your items.
- Gift cards.
- Bars / Snacks / Ready-To-Go drinks.
- Sale / Specials items.
***Unless faulty, damaged or significantly different to what is described in the item description.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
To return your product, you should post your product to:
East Coast Supplements
10 Darwin Street, Shop 3
East Coast Supplements will discuss the method of return on a case by case basis. This will be emailed to you when your claim is received.
Who pays for postage?
If you are returning items due to the wrong item(s) being received, a damage or product quality issue or other reason as deemed appropriate by East Coast Supplements, we will provide you with a pre-paid returns label.
If you are returning items due to a change of mind, purchasing the wrong product or an exchange request - you will incur the cost of returning the product.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
You should consider postage insurance and delivery tracking as East Coast Supplements will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.