MAX’S IntraBoost Advance is our new and improved Intra-workout formula designed to maximise your training intensity to the end of every workout. It is highly concentrated and contains 8 grams of pure pharmaceutical grade BCAA’S in a 2:1:1 ratio. Based on current Sports Medicine Research this ratio will give enhanced training performance, muscle recovery and protein synthesis. Sip on MAX’S IntraBoost Advance while you train and experience the difference our formula can make.
- Accelerate Recovery.
- Maximise Power.
- Increase Protein Synthesis.
- Stimulate Nitric Oxide.
- Micronised Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex – are the essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine in a 2:1:1 ratio. BCAA's, particularly Leucine, are oxidised to produce cellular energy during hard weight training. They spare carbohydrates to extend your energy reserves and also act as signalling compounds to activate your mTOR protein synthesis during and after training.
- Glutamine and Glutamine Peptides – Glutamine is widely acknowledged as the "anti-catabolic" amino acid. It protects your muscles from degradation normally associated with heavy strength training which allows protein synthesis to start sooner to accelerate recovery.
Lactic Buffering / Nitric Oxide Support
- Beta Alanine 1000mg – a non-essential amino acid known to increase carnosine levels in both type 1 and type 2 muscle fibres> The result of this being an increase in the duration you can perform at high workout intensities.
- Citrulline Malate 1500mg – an amino acid compound formed when citrulline is bound to malic acid. Citrulline Malate increases blood arginine and in turn Nitric Oxide levels. This can lead to increases blood flow, strength and endurance.
Electrolyte Balance Complex
Electrolytes are salt ions found in the body that have the important role of maintaining balance of fluids between the intracellular and extracellular environments. Maintaining this balance is important for the following processes; hydration, nerve impulses, muscle function and pH level.
- Potassium Citrate – found inside cells and forming half of the electrical pump that keeps electrolytes in balance, potassium allows conductivity between cells and is largely important for regulating heartbeat and muscle function.
- Sodium Chloride - the other half of the electrical pump, sodium is found outside cells and is responsible for controlling the total amount of water in the body. In doing so it helps regulate blood volume and maintains muscle and nerve function.
- Calcium Chloride – as an electrolyte calcium is critical for transmission of nerve impulses, blood clotting and muscle contraction Magnesium Sulphate – is important in maintaining normal nerve and muscle function, boosting the immune system as well as stable heart rate and blood sugar levels.
How To Take Intraboost Advance
Take 1 Serve during or post workout.
Add 2 heaped scoops (15g) to 700ml of cold water and mix until dissolved. Sip throughout your workout and/or throughout the day.
Who Should Take Intraboost Advance
MAX’S Intraboost Advance is recommended for trainers who are looking to enhance athletic performance, build muscle and recover faster.
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to email@example.com
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.